Hydraulic Pump HEP-500
The Powermaster HYDEX system comes in three pump sizes, the HEP-500 is featured below. radiators with small diameter tubes. All 900 series expanders come with 1/4" square mandrels, round mandrel drives are optional.
- Drive communicates with the pump via 9v DC remote control. This ensures safety and eliminates the need of electrical cord between pump and drive.
- Silent during use. In comparison electric and pneumatic tube expansion systems. Compact, therefore easy to use inside boiler drums.
- Compatibility - Same power pack for all the 4 drives to expand 5/8” OD to 4” OD tube.
- Very High Torque Developed - can expand large diameter, thick wall tubes in thick tube sheets easily.
- Dual drive power pack is available to connect 2 drives to a single power pack to cut down tube expansion time cycle by a further 50%.
- Microprocessor controls on
the pump automate the expansion
cycle. Trip, pause and reverse
times for the drive are
No need for repeated manual STOP/START of the drive during the expansion cycle - completely automatically
Note: Drive supplied with FORWARD, STOP, REVERSE, AUTO controls, QUICK RELEASE COUPLINGS, SOCKETS and REACTION BAR. Power pack includes 2 hoses each of length 10 meters. If required longer hoses can be supplied.
Hydraulic Pump Specification:
Hydraulic Drives Specification: